Sunday, January 01, 2006

About me

The title of my blog says it all. I am busy managing my mediocre life most of my time which means it is highly unlikely that I will have a whole lot of well thought out stuff here. I am certain that this blog will be mediocre at best.

I am a recent college graduate trying to make it in the world. I have great aspirations, yet only pursue them with mediocre efforts. I am interested in a lot of different things and do a lot of different things, your typical jack of all trades who hasn't mastered anything yet. I usually see the big picture, in fact I think I am very good at it, but I am too damn lazy to be caught up in the nitty gritty details, to capitalize on it. I am a dreamer who hardly ever chases after his dreams. There are times when I raise my level and do something spectacular, but I always get sucked back into this deep hole of mediocrity.

I currently live in the Bay Area. It's damn expensive but still a great place to live as I get to enjoy an eclectic mix of cultures. At least one positive to spark my mediocre life.

My Profile on Blogger