Friday, January 26, 2007

Mesmerizing!

I am just too lazy to keep up with my posts. It's been more than six months. A lot of things have changed. A semester has passed. Our great College Football season is over, the Utah Jazz are suddenly a good team, and war has finally ended in Nepal. Or at least it sounds like it has. Today I was listening to this song by Sting called "Mad about you", and that is what made me wanna log in. Just to post the lyrics. I did not even remember my password and my username for this blog. Had to give it a couple of shots before I was finally able to get in. I have posted the lyrics here.

"Although I claim dominations over all I see It means nothing to me There are no victories In all our histories, without love."

Could the lyrics be any better?

Sting is one of my favorite artists of time. However I haven't listened to him a lot lately, mainly because of school. School almost killed me last semester. Just too much work, it was crazy! I don't know why but this semester the core has been a little bit kinder to us. That is why I am able to make an entry on this blog today.
This time of the night I would usually be staring at an impossible quiz or trying to understand a difficult accounting concept but we have nothing due tomorrow!
I listened to a lot of songs today and googled for most of their lyrics. Here are some phrases I really loved:

From allah ke bande:
"Kho Ke Aapne Par Hi To Usne Tha Ud Naa Sikha
Gham Ko Aapne Saath Mein Lele Dard Bhi Tere Kaam Aayega"


From koi fariyaad:

"Jaagte Jaagte Ek Umr Kati Ho Jaise
Jaan Baaki Baaki Hai Magar Saas Ruki Ho Jaise"

"Koyi Fariyaad Tere Dil Mein Dabi Ho Jaise
Tune Aankhon Se Koyi Baat Kahi Ho Jaise"

Although I had listened to all these songs a million times I had never realized that they contained these mesmerizing words. I will post some Nepali lyrics if I find some quality ones that I really like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home