Monday, April 23, 2007

Finals, playoffs, and the summer

Three down one more to go! I have one more final left people. Then it's p-a-r-ty. Woo-hoo!

Well, not really. I am taking spring classes so I will be busy for a couple of months, but those classes will be nothing like the core. I will cruise.

I have been having a hard time concentrating on these finals though, especially with the playoffs underway. And it already looks like it's going to be a good one. With Dallas and San Antonio losing yesterday, I can see that all the match ups in the west are going to be closely contested. I still can't believe that the freaking Jazz lost to Houston after the way they played in the first half. Can you believe this? AK cried after the game because he did not get his minutes. What a loser! I don't know how we are going to win with players in that state. Where is the all star that we saw in 2004? Somebody please straighten this guy out.

Anyway, I am going to be done with the semester on Wednesday.
2 more months of classes and then I am off to Cali. Here are some of the things I am looking forward to this spring/summer:
  • Piece of cake classes
  • The playoffs
  • The California Sunshine and the beaches
  • A trip to Orlando
  • le Tour de France
  • UEFA Champions league finals
  • playing soccer (It's been a few months, I am rusty)
  • Making lots of money (and hopefully saving some!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Binod said...

Have fun & earn money in summer

4/23/07, 1:36 PM  
Blogger thethinker said...

I'm jealous. I wish I could claim to only have one more final left.

4/26/07, 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home