Sunday, December 28, 2008

Predictions 2009

2008 was a very unique year for me. Transforming from a college student to a professional, and moving from a small college town to the bay area are, I guess, pretty drastic changes. Here are some of my random predictions for 09:

1. Justin.tv is going to be the new facebook: Two words: Life Casting! Yes, just like you I cringed for the first time, I sumbled upon this concept. At the time, I was unable to fathom the idea of broadcasting your life on the web. I myself probably won't do it, but if I have learnt anything in the past 5 years, I won't underestimate the power of Gen Y.

On second thought, this might take a couple of years.


2. I am not going to win my NBA Fantasy League: I have LeBron, but I don't think I will be able to defend my title this year. Too many strong opponents, too many injuries. Not that I am going to give up, just need some freaking break with the injuries.

3. The economy will be better: This is more of a hope than prediction, for the sake of my job.

4. ipods will be a thing of the past: The iphone has completely cannibalized the iPod, way to go Apple. I would love to see their reveues at the end of 09. Yes, they will sell a lot of iPhones, but no one in their right mind will get an iPod like before just because they could. The 2 year commitment plus data plan with the iPhone, however, means that not many will be able to afford it. It will be an interesting year.

5. I will pass the CPA exams: Passed one three more to go. I have one on the 3rd of January. Wish me luck.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sure hope that the economy will get better. I'm also crossing my fingers that gas prices will stay down. That would just make my year.

1/4/09, 1:20 AM  
Anonymous real estate nepal said...

really nice note

7/9/14, 9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail: (adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school if you are very welcome to Aiico Insurance plc. You can also contact us by e-mail: (adams.credi@gmail.com). We first week can request a balance transfer.

DO YOU NEED LOAN FOR PERSONAL BUSINESS? IF YOU CONTACT YOUR EMAIL ABOVE TO PROCEED WITH YOUR LOAN TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY OK.

2/19/15, 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home