Monday, December 03, 2007

BCS, What a Joke!

The BCS is a joke. I thought that people in places here in the US are smart. It seems I was wrong. They do not have any common sense whatsoever. The whole BCS debacle clearly shows that college football is in a mess right now. There is too much politics and average fans don't get what they deserve. The voters are delusional and the people who support the BCS are idiots.

I made a smart decision when I stopped making picks on LSU_tiger's thread a couple of months back. I know I am never going to turn away from college football ever. But I desperately needed to vent my angst somewhere. It seemed like this would be a good place.


Ohio State is on the verge of having a blowout loss second year in a row to another good SEC team in the national championship game. May be the big 10 will actually start thinking straight after a three touchdown OSU loss and not schedule any more out of conference pansies in the future.

I am angry that my team didn't make it to a BCS bowl this year. I know we blew it, but what about those poor Missouri tigers. What did they do to deserve this? Kansas, the team that they beat handily and with a SOS in the 100s jumps them for a BCS birth! Give me a break. I hope they come to their senses to move to a playoff system pretty soon.

Something I read in one of the message boards yesterday: "What does Ohio State and Appalachian State have in common? Both those teams Marquee win this season was Michigan."

BCS! what a joke!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sack said...

Nice article
visit
Home Jobs
to learn and earn more money.

2/5/15, 3:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail: (adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school if you are very welcome to Aiico Insurance plc. You can also contact us by e-mail: (adams.credi@gmail.com). We first week can request a balance transfer.

DO YOU NEED LOAN FOR PERSONAL BUSINESS? IF YOU CONTACT YOUR EMAIL ABOVE TO PROCEED WITH YOUR LOAN TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY OK.

2/19/15, 9:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I made a smart decision when I stopped making picks on LSU_tiger's thread a couple of months back. I know I am never going to turn away from college football ever. But I desperately needed to vent my angst somewhere. It seemed like this would be a good place.

You can find many companies are providing call center services for different purposes. Thakur international is one company which has been heavy experience about the Call center services. If you want to provide call center service for your customer and promote your business please you can contact with Thakur International. You can visit this site http://thakurintl.com/call-center-service also.

8/27/15, 2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home