Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tables Turned!

The smiling, nodding and pleading days are gone. Recruiting for winter is over and I have ended up with a couple of very good offers. It is the employers, now who are begging me to come to their company. I get at least a call and a couple of emails every day from many of my prospective colleagues telling me why I should join their firm. I am therefore having a hard time deciding which company I want to go with. I guess this is a very good situation to be in.

I have probably done a smart thing by not signing anything yet. I have until March 30th to decide where I want to go, and it looks like I am going to use every minute of that deadline to decide. This is actually helping my offer amount go up. I just got a call from one of my prospective employers. He added some kind of a bonus in the compensation package. SWEET!

I am glad I go to a good business school.

2 Comments:

Blogger itsnotmeitsme said...

Hey, congratulations! It's great to have things set. Go for the one with the nicest people!

3/22/07, 2:26 PM  
Blogger Mediocre said...

Thanks!

3/22/07, 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home